Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yester day,I went to Chiba and Tokyo.
Chiba is next to Tokyo.
Why?
Because Institution of Japan Music Education was held in Chiba and I joined it.
Chiba is famous for Tokyo Disney Resort.
It is not in Tokyo but the name has 'Tokyo',because it's very near to Tokyo.
This is the symposium.
It was held in Chiba university.
This is my friend.
She is my classmate and good singer.
I'm accompanying her on the piano.
After that I went back my home in Nagano by Shinkansen.
Shinkansen is very fast.
The speed is about 300 km/h.
This picture is Tokyo station.
This is very famous in Japan,but it is a first time for me that I look it from outside.
This station is very beautiful in night.
Many lights makes it beautiful and fantasy.
This built of bricks,it is very rare in Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home