Monday, October 16, 2006


Today I went to 'TOIGO' in Nagano city.
This is a building with many shop and a TV broadcasting station.
It's mew and very beautiful!
I can't believe that there is a TV broadcasting station.
This likes a park.


This is me.
Do you find me??
'Hello~!'


This is inside of the building.
There are some restaurants and some shops and convenience store.

I saw my friends in it.
Thay ware classmate in university last year.
One of them is also classmate now.
Another friend is a music teacher in junio high school, and I saw her after an interval of half a year so I was very happy!

This is her car.
This is new! I want a car(-_-;)
She is beginner draver so this car has beginner draver's mark.
You can find it in front of the car.
This car is very cute♪
I like it!!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Izumi said...

Wow!
It is real chamber music!!
I occasionally played it with my friends,but it isn't at home.It's at my shool.
My house is small,so I can't do that(>_<)
You and your wife are very lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home