Thursday, September 28, 2006

I came back my house in Nagano yesterday.
I'm living here alone to go to my college.

My house is Japanese style.
It has Tatami(Japanese mat),shoji(sliding paper door),husuma(a framed and papered sliding door used as a room partition)...etc.
In Japan my house is old.


This is front of my house.How beautiful☆Cosmos is very beautiful flower of fall.You can look a pine over there in this picture.This is big,so this blocks the sunshine...I want more sunshine in my room!!

This is front of my house,too.I think this is wild chrysanthemum,I'm not familiar with flower so maybe I have mistake...Anyway,this is very beautiful,too!!


I try translate this notice.'warnig : (Sep)6th,a bear appeared again near Ise shrine' This is near my house!Wow,I must take care!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home