Friday, September 22, 2006

This is my first English blog.
So I'm sorry my poor English(>_<) Please correct my mistake! I have been to America for 3 weeks from August 26th to September 15th. It was very special experience. I've been in Lancaster(Pennsylvania) for 2 weeks and NYC for 5 days. In Lancaster,I've staied in my host family and I went to NYC by myself.


I enjoyed in NYC. I watched 5 musical shows.
'Phantom of the Opera' 'Chicago' 'Tarzan' 'Beauty and the Beast' 'Mamma mia!'
All musical was wonderful!! I was excited very much. Musical is not Japanese culture!I can't see such shows.

In NYC I was very tired.Every day I walked.Of couse,I took subway and taxi.But many time I walked.NYC is like Tokyo.There many preple,many cars,and skyscrapers...I like Lancaster more than NYC.Ah...I want to go Lancaster again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home