Monday, September 25, 2006

Yesterday and the day before yesterday I went to Tokyo and Toride in Ibaraki prefecture.
Yesterday in Toride christ church my cousin was baptized.
I went to the chrch.
It was very great!












The day before yesterday I went to Tokyo.
I wanted to go to Disney Art exhibition in Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo,so I went to there.
But I couldn't go into becouse there were many people and the waiting time to go into was 2 hours!!
I didn't have so many time.
I couldn't go into there but enjoyed the time becouse I went to there my sister and my sister's friend.
We enjoyed walking in the old part of Tokyo.
I ate Yakitori.
Yakitori is very traditional Japanese food.
It is Teriyaki chikin broiled.
It was very delicious!!!










This is Yakitori!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love yakitori,too!
But from your face on the picture, it looks like the one that you are eating looks much more delicious
than the one I ate before!(^^;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home