Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today I want to write about days in Lancaster.

I enjoyed in Lancaster.I want to go there again!
I could have many good friends.There are many interesting things.

①friends
Many people was very friendly.It was very suprizing for me becouse many Japanese is not so.I think many Japanese is not friendly in the first time meeting.So it was very good experience for me to talk with American or another country people.
I had also many Japanese friends.I'm very happy!!In Lancaster there are not so many Japanese.So,I was glad to see Japanese people.



②church
I was very suprized that there are many church in Lancaster.It is very different from Japan.In Lancaster there are many Christian.
In Japan the christian parcentage is 0.1 %.Christain is minority in Japan.
And in Lancaster there is professional musical theater of Christain.I can see such a theater in Japan,so I was very suprized.It is very big!2000 people can watch a show at a time.
This is Church which I went to first time in Lancaster.


③many historic place
Lancaster is very beautiful city.There are many historic place.Fulton theater is the oldest opera house in America.I went there.It was very great theater!!
I walked in towntown of Lancaster city and saw many old building.


I like Lancaster very much!!Ah...I want to go again(>_<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home