Monday, October 23, 2006

Last Saturday I went to Matsumoto city to join bible study in my uiniversity.
Christian comunity is very small in Japan.The bible study,too.
The day is birthday of one of the member.We gave a birthday card to her.Of couse,she pleased!

This is a pumpkin pudding whith made for her and we ate it.Do you find the pudding?
OK!
Let's open!!
Open it.
It likes flower...
I wanna say 'it was very delisious!'.

After the bible study,we went to a theater to watch a concert.The concert name is 'Disney on CLASSIC a Magical Night 2006'.
You know,I like Disney very very much!So I enjoyed it!!
This is very great concert.Orchestra is japanese,but conductor and singers come from America.And singer come from b'way.Thet are musical actor.Oh.... I want to go to NYC again(>_<) The end of the concert,we went to back door.Then the singers came out!I was very excited!And I said to them 'You are very beautiful vice!'and they said me 'Thanks!'and shake hands. I was very happy☆ I want to watch next disney concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home